Welcome to the 2019 Cirque du Livre Conference schedule. These pages will be updated over time as we get closer to the Conference.
Some of the great staples on the schedule include:
- Opening Night Art Reception (Thursday Night)- A special pre-curser to the Conference itself, it's a great opportunity to see the work of artists in the book cover illustration field, and meet some of the artists behind them.
- Friday Night Reception (Friday)- Music, talented authors and good food. All the makings of a great evening event
- Make a Date with a Publisher (Saturday)- If you are an Author in search of a Publisher, this might be the place for you. Various genres represented, and you have your work read in advance of the Conference to get the most effective feedback.
- Make a Date with a Producer (Saturday)- *New in 2019* If you’ve thought about extending your work to other media, like film- this is the place to be. Solid professional interaction with an industry professional
- The CDL Film Festival (Saturday)- Always one of the highlights of the weekend, the Film Festival celebrates literary themed short films in a fun, relaxed environment.
- The CDL Conference Awards (Saturday)- including the Cirque du Livre Alan Black Book of the Festival Award, this showcases the books that the Conference hold in high regard.
NONE of that takes into account the huge number of panels designed to help you improve your craft. Those are all of the pages below.